1. Water hazard on holes # 2 and 7: Cross the creek and go to the drop area, take a penalty stroke and play from this point. Players with a handicap of 12 and under: play frontal water hazard rule (yellow stake) drop the ball in line with your entry point , take a penalty stroke. Richelieu course is not considered out of bounds.
1. Water hazard on holes # 2 and 7: Get to the drop area on the other side side of the creek. Players with a handicap of 12 and under: play frontal water hazard rule (yellow stake) drop the ball in line with your entry point , take a penalty stroke.
2. Out of bounds on the left (red / white stake) hole numbers 5 to 9: If your ball is off limits, no need to play a provisional ball. Drop a ball in the fairway within two club lengths of your out of bound entry point, without getting closer to the hole.
Normal route 27
Here's our course layout
The Rougemont course (3.134 yards) and Rouville course (3.167 yards) of both par 36. They present elements of challenge , mature scenery and a luscious landscape that competes with the most exclusive golf course. In mid season, the courses take on a botanical garden's appearance with over 100 varieties of trees and beautiful floral arrangements. Visit our virtual course map with a description and tips from Robert Junior Fillion.
We are proud to offer training facilities with a full range of practice and warm-up options.
- 40 spaces made of real turf are available on our driving range which is fully lit at night .
- Plenty of space to put on our huge putting green.
- A fairway bunker for long shots and a green bunker on an exclusive chipping green .
- We also have a par 3 course of 1140 yards , perfect to practice your short game ,an ideal little 9 hole course for the whole family.